How do you know when you need a new door? Look for a worn facade, broken hardware and inconsistent energy bills. If you’re not sure, one of our professionals will be happy to come to your home to provide a no-obligation consultation and free quote. Additionally, our experts can help you choose the right door, one that will match your aesthetic preference and functional needs.
Whether you prefer the welcoming look of windows at your entrance, the versatility of storm doors, or the traditional appeal of a solid entry door, Woodbridge Home Exteriors has a door for you.
The Best Doors at Affordable Prices
When you partner with Woodbridge Home Exteriors to install new exterior doors, you’ll receive a durable, dependable product with features such as:
- A tough steel door that contains 49 percent more galvanized steel than standard 24-gauge doors.
- Insulating foam and thermal barriers that will cut down on energy loss, easing the burden on your HVAC system and lowering your bills.
- Composite end caps on the top and bottom of each door for superior energy efficiency.
- Rigid composite lock blocks that reinforce the maximum-security deadbolt.
- A wide selection of colors, styles, sidelights and other components that will make your home stand out.
Let’s Get Started on Your Door Replacement Project!
Looking for a reliable door replacement company? You’ve found it! When it’s time for a new exterior door, contact Woodbridge Home Exteriors. We serve homeowners in and around Topeka and Wichita, KS.